Fielders SlimFlor® utilises Fielders SlimDek 210® flooring profile in conjunction with Asymmetric Steel Beam Sections (ASB) to provide a floor system with a reduced construction zone. It does this by combining the floor slab and supporting structure in the same plane, providing a lightweight, versatile, long spanning floor system.
Advantages of SlimFlor®
- Reduced construction time (saving in labour, early tenancy and associated works, approximately 20% quicker floor-to-floor construction time).
- Minimal temporary propping allows for fit out of lower floors while upper floors are being constructed.
- Shallow floor depths, reduced overall building height offers savings in façade costs and building height restrictions.
- Reduced trades onsite (OH&S savings).
- Light weight structure, reducing sizes of substructure and footings.
- Ease of service integration, with potential to accommodate the services within the slab depth.
- Inherent fire resistance. A fire resistance of 60 minutes can be achieved without fire protection.
- KingFlor® Range Brochure
- Fact File: F3.5 SlimFlor® Construction- Asymmetric Beam Selection tables April 2018
- Fact File: F3.6A Fire Design for Fielders SlimFlor® Construction April 2018
- Fact File: F7.5 Costing Case Study: SlimFlor® v Post Tensioned Slabs April 2018
- KingFlor®️ Premium Brochure