As leaders in the Australian structural decking market, Fielders’ commitment to product development is stronger than ever! The latest release of the KingFlor Design Suite has been written by engineers for engineers, that’ll allow optimisation of designs that will result in cost and time savings in design and onsite.
The KingFlor Designer Suite contains two modules:
1. KingSlab – design of composite slabs
2. KingBeam – design of composite and SlimFlor® beams
These modules allow design to the newly released composite structures code AS2327:2017.
The software is supported by our team of in-house structural engineers that can assist on your next project.
Features of KingFlor® Design Suite (KDS) and its constituent modules include:
• Design continuous slabs with the entire range of Fielders KingFlor® structural decking profiles, including the new SlimDek 210™ profile with full design flexibility to suit your project needs.
• Full 3D graphic display of the reinforced composite slab.
• Optimisation of reinforcement design by utilising the composite action of the steel decking profiles
• Fire design assessment of composite slab.
• Design composite downstand beams including shear studs with any KingFlor® profile bearing on the top flange.
• Capability to design SlimFlor® beams using fully customisable three plate Asymmetric Steel Beams (ASB) with SlimDek 210™ bearing on the bottom flange.