As an integral part of the KingFlor® range, SlimDek 210™ promises lower floor depths with the same strength and durability of all KingFlor® designs. With depths as low as 300mm this product is perfect for apartments, especially with the added benefit of concrete savings up to 60%. In fact the benefits of this unique profile are extensive, with large unpropped spans and slim floor construction you can expect to reduce propping congestion. Furthermore, SlimDek 210™ will reduce frame and foundation loads, allow easy access to the underside of the slab and ensure less overall dead load flooring.
For further information regarding the installation process and full features of SlimDek 210™ consult the KingFlor® Manual and SlimDek 210™ Installation Guide.
- KingFlor® Range Brochure
- Case Study - 115 King William Street
- Case Study - Meriton North Sydney
- User Installation Guide - KingFlor® SlimDek 210™
- Fielders Fact File - Fire Design of Fielders SlimFlor® Construction (Beams)
- Fielders Fact File - Asymmetric Beams for Fielders SlimFlor® Construction - Beam Selection Tables
- Fact File: F3.5 SlimFlor® Construction- Asymmetric Beam Selection tables April 2018
- Fact File: F3.6A Fire Design for Fielders SlimFlor® Construction April 2018
- Fact File: F7.5 Costing Case Study: SlimFlor® v Post Tensioned Slabs April 2018