Fielders & Port Adelaide Football Club Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to redeem, mechanics of redemption and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Redemption of the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion is only open to residents of South Australia who are aged 18 years or older and who:
a) Are members of the Port Adelaide Football Club;
b) Do not have a trading account with Fielders;
c) Pay for purchases made during the Promotional Period at the time of order placement. (Redeeming Customer)
3. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (Fielders), its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion are ineligible to redeem the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am (ACST) on 11/07/2022 and ends at 11:59pm (ACST) on 31/12/2022 (Promotional Period).
HOW TO REDEEM
4. All transactions are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale available here.
5. The Promotion can be redeemed in person, over the phone or via email at Fielders Stores in South Australia, being:
a) Fielders Sales & Display Centre & Factory, 213 Railway Terrace, Keswick Terminal, South Australia
b) Fielders Sales & Display Centre, Lot 14 Bernard Court, Gawler Belt, South Australia
c) Fielders Sales & Display Centre, 844 Marion Road, Marion, South Australia
d) Fielders Sales & Display Centre, 59 Dyson Road, Port Noarlunga, South Australia
6. To redeem the Promotion, the Redeeming Customer must, during the Promotional Period:
a) Show proof of their Port Adelaide Football Club membership;
b) Spend at least $500.00(including GST) in one (1) Fielders sales transaction (Transaction) on any Eligible Product at a participating Fielders Store (Participating Store) (Eligible Purchase); and
c) At the time of Order Placement, either mention the online advertisement, or show proof of receiving the e-newsletter to Fielders Staff.
7. Each Eligible Purchase entitles the Redeeming Customer to:
a) The Cashback offer will be presented in the form of one EFTPOS $50.00 gift card, to be provided electronically via email to the email address provided by the Redeeming Customer at time of purchase to be sent at a time following the full delivery of the Redeeming Customer’s order at a limit of (1) order per day per Redeeming Customer at the same delivery address.
b) The $50.00 gift card cannot be used to contribute to the transaction being redeemed as part of the Promotion, but can be used for future transactions with Fielders upon receipt and proof of the gift card.
8. In this Promotion, each of the products listed in the table below (Eligible Product Table), when purchased during the Promotional Period is an eligible product (Eligible Product).
|FIELDERS ‘products of focus’:
Other FIELDERS Products
9. Selection of Eligible Products is subject to availability. Eligible Products may not be always available for sale at all Participating Stores or during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Products being unavailable at a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period.
10. The promotion is not open to Customers using a Fielders Trade Account.
11. Redeeming Customers can only redeem the Promotion in their own name. Redeeming Customers who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and all Redeeming Customers who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Redeeming Customer produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) to confirm the Redeeming Customer’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and redeem the promotion, and any information submitted by the Redeeming Customer in entering the promotion, before issuing the Promotion.
12. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including COVID-19-related lockdowns and associated circumstances and natural disasters), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
14. All of the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is not affiliated with Port Adelaide Football Club. Any questions regarding the promotion should be directed to Fielders in all cases.
16. The Promoter collects Personal Information about a Redeeming Customer to include the Redeeming Customer in the promotion, award the prizes (where appropriate) and use the information to assist in improving the goods and services of the Promoter. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Redeeming Customer cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
18. Promoter: BlueScope Steel Limited T/A Fielders (ABN 16 000 011 058) of Tower B, Level 4, 201 Coward Street, Mascot, NSW, 2020