With its ability to deliver a striking and classically smooth finish, Fielders Shadowline™ 305 is the perfect way to make a dramatic statement on any structure.
Featuring deep pans and prominent outlines, Shadowline™ 305 can be installed vertically or horizontally as a wall cladding or down to a one degree pitch in roofing applications.
Offering the convenience of button punched or screw fixed installation options and the ability to be rolled to any transportable length in an impressive range of COLORBOND® steel colours, Shadowline™ 305 can be customised to create a bold addition to an any industrial, commercial or domestic application.
Available in Western Australia as Shadowline™ WA, with comprehensive testing to support both cyclonic and non-cyclonic regions, this sleek Finesse® profile is available in all states of Australia.
- Finesse Brochure
- Finesse Shadowline Brochure
- Finesse Shadowline Brochure WA
- SA Drill Core Library Case Study
- Shadowline™ 305 Non-Cyclonic Manual
- Shadowline™ 305 Installation Guide
- Shadowline™ 305 WA Non-Cyclonic Manual
- Shadowline™ 305 WA Cyclonic Manual
- Shadowline™ 305 WA Cyclonic Installation Guide
- Shadowline™ 305 WA Non-Cyclonic Installation Guide
- Contact us for more information
- COLORBOND® Material Datasheets